Make a Career in International Hospitality and Tourism Management
There has been a tremendous increase in Indian tourism and there is a huge demand for hospitality professionals. If you are interested in the hospitality industry and hope to make a career in it then you should apply for a course in the field.
One of the courses is - Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality and Tourism Management. This course prepares the candidates for a global career in the hospitality industry. The course helps the candidates to make careers in top hotels. The Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management course helps the candidates to develop practical knowledge which can be applied in real-life situations.
Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management | Image Resource : guc.ac.bw
The course features are as follows:
- The candidates completing this course can find placements anywhere and they are most sought after by hospitality organizations.
- The course follows an industry focused curriculum and teaches modern business management skills. The course teaches the management skills required in the hospitality industry.
- The course helps the candidates to understand the nature of hospitality and the organizations. The course also teaches about the impacts of providing hospitality in a global environment.
- The course helps the candidates develop capabilities like analysis and interpretation, critical evaluation, reasoned argument, problem solving and more.
- The course helps the candidates to develop management, technical, IT, communication and research skills.
- The candidates are taught to communicate effectively, work individually and in teams, maintain deadlines, adaptable to change, innovative, reflect on their own learning and learn how to respond to the demands in the profession.
- The course covers essential hard skills and soft skills and helps the candidates to develop personally and professionally.
- The candidates are taught progressive concepts, environmental impacts and awareness and ethical issues of the hospitality industry.
- The course teaches the candidates hospitality and tourism from an international perspective and helps them to become global citizens.
Eligibility and admission
The candidates need a minimum of 50% aggregate in the 10+2 exam, proficiency in English language and aptitude for the hospitality industry to be eligible.
For admission the candidates need to apply. They can do this online too. The candidates are called for a personal interview where the candidates have to demonstrate their aptitude for the hospitality industry and fluency in written and spoken English language.
The admission is given based on academic performance, performance in the personal interview and aptitude.
The institute has collaboration with the top institutions nationally and internationally. The candidates have the option to study from these international partners. They can even pursue higher studies, find jobs and permanent residency abroad.
The institutes tie-up with higher institutions to provide an advanced curriculum which meets the global standards.
Careers in the hospitality industry have become most sought after. Due to increase in tourism there is a huge demand for trained and skilled hospitality professionals. The course teaches management and technical skills to the candidates. This degree course trains the candidates to face the challenges of the real world and make a successful career.
If you are interested in this field then this is one of the best courses.